Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Materials Research Institute (CA)
- Ultrasonic testing (Owned by Ed Ginzel)
Mayo Clinic (USA)
- Ultrasound Research Laboratory
Medical Biophysics, Toronto -- Ultrasound Research
NDE Technologies at the Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL)
- This website includes links to articles published by the JPL's NDEAA Technologies Group. This group research and development includes NDE of composite materials using leaky Lamb waves and Polar Backscattering, robotic NDE, sensors, etc.
NESB (Langley Research Center)
- Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch, NASA NDE Working Group.
Naval Research Laboratory Stennis Space Center
- NRL-SSC occupies over 200,000 square feet of research, computation, laboratory, administrative, warehouse, and other facilities at SSC. Facilities include a number of large antennas to receive available oceanographic and meteorological satellite data, a Magnetic Observatory building constructed of nonferrous materials in an electromagnetically quiet area of SSC, a Pattern Analysis Laboratory, a Map Data Formatting Facility, a water-wave channel, and numerous laboratories for acoustic and oceanographic computation, instrumentation, analysis, and testing.
Otsuka Lab (Japan)
- Research Interests: High Power Ultrasound Source, Application of Ultrasound Energy, Ultrasonic Windmill Visualization of Ultrasound field Acoustic Streaming
Oxford University Medical Vision Laboratory
Pennsylvania State University (USA)
- Graduate Program in Acoustics.
Physical Acoustics Branch
- Naval Research Laboratory Washington D.C.
Resource Center for Medical Ultrasonic Transducer Technology
- Penn State University College of Engineering
Rochester Center for biomedical ultrasound.
Scanning Probe/Acoustic Microscopies Group
- Department of Materials, University of Oxford (UK).
School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (UK)
- Ultrasonics and Digital Signal Processing Laboratory.
Signals and Systems, Uppsala University
Signals and Systems, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Our activities span most of Electrical Engineering, with research in signal processing, communications, learning systems, non-destructive testing, microwave systems, and control. We are responsible for over 30 courses.
Southern Research Institute - Ultrasonic Spectroscopy
Southwest Research Institute (USA)
Stanford RockPhysics Project
- RockPhysics Laboratory: Acoustic Microscopy of Rocks, Physical Properties of rocks and sediments
Stanford University (USA)
- Khuri-Yakub Ultrasonics Group
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor