Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
Noise and Vibration Control
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- CAD software for the analysis of structures based on active materials. Finite element software package for analysis of two or three dimensional structures that contain piezoelectric, magnetostrictive, electrostrictive or shape memory materials. Distributed by CEDRAT S.A. in Europe and MAGSOFT Corp. in North America.
- Links to diverse websites for acoustical software.
An universal program for computing surface acoustic waves
- Dr.Reinhard Wobst, IFW Dresden, describes his approach for computing planar acoustic waves in layered anisotropic media, which requires the solution of highly non-linear eigenvalue problems.
Caris Universal Systems Ltd. Sonar Image Processing System
- Describes a software system for processing sidescan sonar imagery and multibeam backscatter data. Used in marine applications, can be adapted for other uses.
Computational Acoustics Web Site
- Resource on numerical methods, with particular applications in acoustic simulation and the solution of Laplace and Helmholtz Problems. Advocates the Boundary Element Method. Fortran source codes can be downloaded. Additional software and a book can be purchased.
Dmitry Abrosimov's Home Page II
- Describes a set of programs for computer simulation of sound fields in the ocean. Also features computer-generated images of simulated seascapes and links to other ocean acoustics websites.
Ocean Acoustics Library
- Resource for acoustic modeling software and data. Maintained by U.S. Office of Naval Research.
- For combined analysis of statistical acoustic emission and waveform data.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor