Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Sound Waves and Music
- The physics classroom
Sound Waves and the Eardrum
- Glenbrook South Physics Home Page.
Sound and Vibration Magazine
- Publication for sound, nvh, and acoustic professionals. Usefull links to other sites.
Sound as a Weapon
- Opinions on using sound as a weapon.
Stanton Scattering Lab Homepage
- Sound as a tool to study the ocean environment. How zooplankton scatter sound and models to predict plankton populations in the wild.
Steel in the Deep - Sonar Control
- Sound Library for Submarines
The Soundry: The Physics of Sound
- Physics of sound and audio clips.
The Theory of Sound, Chapter 1 - Lord Rayleigh
- Internet version of Chapter 1 of The Theory of Sound by Lord Rayleigh (published in 1877). Chapter 1 is an introduction to acoustics which reveals Rayleigh's strong interest in musical acoustics and the Helmholtz resonator. One or two slight errors are apparent and there are minor inaccuracies in the table of musical note frequencies.
- Basic description of acoustic terms and equations.
Vibration and Waves Animations
- Dan Russell, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Physics at Kettering University in Flint, MI
- Consulting and educational services in: acoustics; shock and vibration; signal processing; and dynamic data acquisition and analysis.
Virtual Library for Acoustics and Vibration
- Good set of links to other sites.
- Covers the theoretical aspects of vibration of objects, acoustic fields and the interaction of the two.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor