Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Textual Analysis of Harold Garfinkel's Story of Agnes
- Article by Leia Kaitlyn Armitage.
Department of Sociology of Chicago
- Bibliographies and classical articles in sociology, anthropology and ethnomethodology.
- Sound-assisted practical guide to transcription for conversation analysis by one of his founder.
Ethnomethodology at Hewet
- A brief introduction by Simon Poore.
Etnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- EM/CA Informations, news and articles collected by Paul Ten Have.
- Presents his teaching and research work in anthropology with a special focus on culture theory, scool, family in an ethnomethodological fashion.
International Conference on Internet Research and Information for Social Scientist
- Articles from the 98 conference featuring Steve Woolgar, Keith Cole, Ros Sutherland among others.
Labeling Theory and Ethnomethodology
- Robert Keel compares Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodological account to Deviance and Social Control.
- Article by David Zeitlyn in Man Revue.
Mind Organizer Project
- Non hierarchcal oraganization of documents. Issues on ethnomethodology and on anthropology.
Orders of Ordinary Action
- Abstracts and Photos of the 2001 Worldwide Conference.
- Articles in Information Sciences and Ethnomethodology.
Sharing our Knowledge
- Ethnomethodological ressources including bibliography.
- Statement on disourse analysis and sociology of order in an interaction.
- Projects, abstracts and articles from the seminars of the english team.
Text and Talk at Work
- International Conference on Discourse Practices in, around and about the Workplace, featuring Jean Widmer, Aaron Cicourel and Diana Slade. Abstracts in Conversation Analysis.
University of California at Los Ansgeles
- Sociology (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Ethnography of Computer-Supporter Cooperative Work, Handbook, Case Studies, Transcripts of Talk and Qualitative Data by John Hughes, Mark Rouncefield, Wes Sharrock, Peter Tolmie.
- Research Program directed by Steve Woolgar. Projects, Ressources and Events.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor