Submit a site
Schools of Social Work
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
232-HELP Information and Referral Center
- 232-HELP is a comprehensive information and referral agency for health and human services providing crisis intervention, advocacy, resource referral and case management for southwest Louisiana.
California Social Work Education Center (CalSWEC)
- Nation's largest state coalition of social work educators and practitioners that prepares social work students and social workers for employment in public child welfare systems
Child Care in Practice
- Quarterly peer-reviewed journal publishing research and practice from all disciplines involved in the provision of children's services. Site contains full index of articles published, notes for authors, subscription and advertising rates.
Children's Services Practice Notes
- Newsletter designed to enhance the practice of North Carolina's child welfare workers by providing them with information about research and practice models.
Dr. Siu-kau Cheung, CityU of Hong Kong
- A registered social worker in Hong Kong and a social work educator, specializing in parent education and researching on family relationships. Site linking to useful ideas on planning social work programmes.
Farina consulting provider of consulting & mental health services
- Provider of consulting and mental health services for emotionally and behaviorally disturbed children, youth and families as well as children with emotional needs.
HIRL Higher Institute for Readaptation Sciences Louvain
- HIRL Higher Institute for Readaptation Sciences Louvain is a college of higher education with two departments: the Graduate in Social Readaptation Sciences and the Postgraduate in Non-Commercial Management. Site available in Dutch, English and French.
International Journal of Rural Psychology
- For professionals and students to have papers and reports published about related issues.
Job Resources for Social Workers
- Social work job search and links.
My Christian Social Work Page
- Nancy Goforth's Christian Social Work Site. Also includes some personal information and pursuits.
New Social Worker
- Quarterly magazine for students and recent graduates. Includes career information, job postings, articles, message boards, and chat rooms.
Nottinghamshire County Council's Social Services website
- Information on statutory services provided by Nottinghamshire Social Services, including care for adults and children, adoption and fostering, welfare rights, carers etc.
Residential Treatment - The Therapeutic Milieu
- On-line community for social worker, MFT, counseling and mental health professionals treating emotionally disturbed youth in residential treatment.
- A free virtual community of professionals. Psychopharmacology Q&A with Glen Gabbard, M.D., visiting expert Q&A with Richard Heinberg, PhD.
Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG)
- The Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG) aims to provide a trusted source of selected, high quality Internet information for researchers and practitioners in the social sciences, business and law. It is part of the UK Resource Discovery Network.
Social Services Directory Database
- A-To-Z Social Services Directory Database organized by Need(s) or Kywords/keyphrases. It is on both Hard Copy and on Diskette version.
Social Services InfoNet
- Link to Internet resources, selected and indexed by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts editors. Includes reviewed books in social work, new Web sites, topical bibliographies, and social policy. Some material requires paid subscription.
Social Work Access Network (SWAN)
- SWAN has become the site of choice for professionals, educators, and students searching the web for resources related to social work. Access to lists of schools of social work in the US, listservs, conferences, chats etc. Find members in their Virtual Community.
Social Work Search
- Directory of social work links.
Social Work Student Resource Pages
- Comprehensive UK based database of links to relevant sites useful in research and practice to social workers and students. Includes links to charities, government, mental health, older people, jobs, disability and substance misuse among many others.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor