Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Site provides annotated links and statistics for international economics.
International Trade Issue Briefings
- International trade briefings and other issues in trade policy analysis.
International Trade Policy Course
- An interactive on-line course teaching the fundamentals of international trade policy.
International Trade Theory & Policy Analysis
- An e-text by Steven Suranovic.
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- A web-book with seventeen chapters covering a wide range of trade-related issues.
National Tariff Commission, Pakistan
- The website for the official government trade body in Pakistan.
- Addresses the multicultural, social, economic and health related needs of all people in America.
OneWorld Trade Campaign
- Coverage on trade from the OneWorld partnership network working for sustainable development and human rights worldwide.
Technical and Regulatory Barriers to Trade
- Deals with barriers to trade and mutual recognition arrangements.
The American Cause Internet Headquarters
- A site that aims to promote freedom, justice and peace, and to place America first in various trade issues.
The Business Roundtable: International Trade and Investment
- Represents American business interests through developing positions on international trade and investment issues.
The Case for Free Trade and Open Immigration
- Online book that makes the case for unilateral free trade and open borders.
The Cato Center for Trade Policy Studies
- Studies and articles available online from conservative organization that advocates for free trade, which it contends will benefit workers as well as business interests.
The High Cost of the China-WTO Deal
- On U.S. policy regarding China and its entry into the WTO.
- News reports and op-ed articles on the U.S. trade situation.
Trade Justice Movement
- A group of organizations that are concerned with the impact of international trade rules on the poorest people in the world, the environment, and democracy.
Trade Policy Analysis WTO Briefings and Forecasts
- Contains sample trade policy analysis articles about the WTO and international trading system.
Trade Policy Special Report
- Articles, links, etc. on free trade issue from the Washington Post newspaper. (Originally posted 1998)
Trade and Development Centre
- Contains essays, case studies, country overviews and an online discussion forum.
Trade vs. Environment: Looking for Compromise
- Looks at the links between international trade and environmental degradation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor