Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Brookings Institute for Foreign Policy Studies
- A private, independent, nonprofit research organization, Brookings seeks to improve the performance of American institutions, the effectiveness of government programs, and the quality of U.S. public policies.
Canadian Institute of International Affairs
- Provides a non-partisan forum for discussion, analysis and debate of international affairs.
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- The Endowment conducts programs of research, discussion, publication, and education in international affairs and U.S. foreign policy.
Center for Global Security and Democracy
- The Center for Global Security and Democracy's web site. Includes a description of the Center's agenda and activities, as well as contact information.
Center for International Studies (CIS)
- Research and teaching activities at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Centre for Russian, Eurasian and Central European Studies (Leeds)
- Introducing LUCRECES at the University of Leeds. LUCRECES has more than 100 academic staff across 33 academic departments and 5 research institutes with academic interests in one or more countries in the area of the former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe.
Davenport Institute for Public Policy
- The site provides information about inner city and urban renewal, faith and public policy, research, and educational conferences. The Institute is a part of Pepperdine University's School of Public Policy.
David Davies Memorial Institute
- International Studies
Eric Voegelin Institute
- Information and links related to the publications and activities of Eric Voegelin, a leading 20th century philosopher and political scientist at the University of Louisiana.
Foreign Policy Research Institute
- Al Haig's favorite U.S. foreign policy Think Tank, near University of Pennsylvania campus, posts calendar of its numerous public briefings around Philadelphia. Large EMail subscriber list. No archives yet posted.
Forum of Federations
- A non-governmental organization working for the improved practice of federalism around the world. A source of information and resources on federalism. Also known as Forum des fédérations.
- Hoover Institution is a think tank on the campus of Stanford University, dedicated to research in domestic policy and international affairs.
ISPI - Istituto per gli Studi di Politica Internazionale
- ISPI is one of Italy's oldest and most prestigious Institutes specialising in activities of an international nature.
Institute On Governance
- The Institute On Governance (IOG)promotes effective governance through thought and action. The IOG undertakes research, provides advisory services, provides training and organizes conferences and seminars on a variety of issues related to governance, public policy and citizen participation.
Institute for International Studies
- Established in 1989 to provide a focus for the multi-disciplinary study of international affairs.
Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
- The Institute focuses on the implementation of foreign policy. It seeks to answer the question how announced policy objectives can best be pursued. It does so by drawing on the concrete experiences of practitioners and the conceptual, comparative, and historical work of academics.
Institute for the Study of Genocide / Association of Genocide Scholars
- The ISG and AGS advance and review research on genocides -- what it is, when and why they occur, how to respond. They also advise governments and non-governmental organizations concerned with early warning and prevention.
Institute of Conflict Research
- The objective is to carry out scientific research in political, social and individual conflicts and their possible solution on an interdisciplinary basis as well as to provide relevant support for decision-making - in the sense of scientific political counselling.
International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)
- An independent centre for research, information and debate on the problems of conflict. Its work is grounded in an appreciation of the various political, economic and social problems that can lead to instability as well as factors that can lead to international cooperation.
Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Indipendent study and research centre in the fields of international relations, security issues, Italian foreign policy, world economics. Publishes "The International Spectator".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor