Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Municipal forum of the Euro-African and Euro-Latin-American Comparative Studies Group
Center for the Study of Islam & Democracy (CSID)
- CSID is a membership-based non-profit and non-private (501-c-3) think tank dedicated to studying the relationship between Islam and democracy.
Comparative Politics Online: Internet Resources
- Comparative Politics Online is a guide to internet-based resources in comparative politics.
Comparative and Foreign Governments on the Internet
- Walter C. Koerner Library
Documents on Mexican Politics
- A large non-partisan repository of political analysis, opinions and research documents on current Mexican political events.
Election Resources on the Internet
- Links to Internet sites around the world which provide complete and detailed national and local election statistics.
- An interactive site which seeks to present and seeks views on how the world evolves from national to global ideology
Government and Politics
- Government departments and publications: compiled by a retired librarian/web editor.
Irish politics and political science links
- Links site to resources on Irish politics, political science and labour research materials. Also contains links to political documents, texts, links to party organisations and bibliographies on politics and party membership.
Irish politics bibliography
- Bibliography on Northern Ireland, Politics in the Republic of Ireland, and general academic texts on Irish voting behaviour, political parties and social movements.
Latin American Industrial Relations
- An analysis of the role of the State in Latin American industrial relations.
Latin American Network Information Center-LANIC
- This research center at the University of Texas at Austin provides links to subjects such as Economy, Education, Government, Media and Social Sciences.
- A multilingual link site on nationalism, identity, separatism, regionalism, and ethnicism.
Political Science in Australia
- Free open-source software for voting and election games and simulations.
- Internet Resources for Political Science - Comparative Politics and Area Studies
Renewal of Democracy
- Reasons for deficiencies in political and macro-economic performance - Prerequisites of an efficient democracy; Proposals for renewing the democratic process in European countries. Body German.
The Role Of The Constitution
- The role of the constitution and the law in a free society by a professor of constitutional law.
Will H. Moore's Home Page
- Data sets and information. Great site for "Polity I-IV" data.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor