Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese - AATSP
- Official site. Membership and annual meeting information.
Association for Linguistic Typology
- An association of linguists whose special professional expertise lies in linguistic diversity.
Conference of the Association for the Advancement of Baltic Studies
- The 17th Conference of the AABS will take place at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. June 15-17, 2000.
IoL - Institute of Linguists
- Large professional body for linguists, translators and interpreters. UK based.
Japan Association for Language Teaching
- A professional organization of people interested in promoting excellence in language learning and teaching.
LASSO Linguistic Association of the Southwest
- A regional linguistics association whose purpose is the advancement of the scientific study of language, particularly in the geographical region covering the states of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Linguistic Society of America
- Membership information, member email list, constitution, and a directory of programs in linguistics in the United States and Canada.
MLA International Bibliography
- Provides a classified listing and subject index for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.
Women in German Studies (WIGS)
- Women in German Studies (WIGS) brings together female Germanists (lecturers, translators, tutors, editors, and writers) in Great Britain and Ireland and supports them in all aspects of their professional lives.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor