Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Site dedicated to Manx Gaelic, which died as a spoken language on Dec. 24, 1974 with the death of its last native speaker.
Fockleyr Gaelg - Baarle
- A searchable Manx-English dictionary.
GAELG - Ynnyd-thie
- E-mail forum for Manx language conversation and Manx learners. Archives available.
- Readings, texts, and study materials for Manx Gaelic. Many in PDF format.
Manx Gaelic Resources
- Resources for learning the Manx Gaelic language. While the splash page is in Manx, the rest of the site is in English.
Manx Language Resources
- A series of Manx language lessons, texts, a description of the language, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor