Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Quarterly scholarly journal publishing articles on world cultures and languages, with an emphasis on Native Americans.
Brain and Language
- Publishes articles about the neuroligical aspects of human language and communication. Forthcoming papers, contents of past issues,and submission guidelines available.
- International journal of speech, language and the law, from the International Association of Forensic Linguistics.
Journal of Historical Linguistics
- Articles and directory of historical linguists. Largely under construction.
Journal of Language and Computation
- The journal is devoted to research at the interface of logic, linguistics, formal grammar, philosophy of language and computational linguistics.
Journal of Memory and Language
- Scientific issues and theories in the areas of memory, language comprehension and production, and cognitive processes. Forthcoming papers and submission guidelines available.
Journal of Phonetics
- Papers of an experimental or theoretical nature that deal with phonetic aspects of language and linguistic communication processes. Forthcoming papers, contents of past issues,and submission guidelines available.
Journal of Second Language Writing Online
- Includes comprehensive table of contents, information for authors, upcoming issue highlights, and awards.
Nordic Journal of Linguistics
- Presenting Nordic linguistics research to an international audience. Includes sample copy, advertising info, instructions for authors, and current issue's table of contents.
- A linguistic online journal dedicated to contributions in onomasiology (cross-linguistic). Site includes background, style sheet, and board of advisors.
Studies in Communication Sciences
- International journal of original articles in wide ranging areas of communications. Site is multi-lingual.
The Modern Language Journal
- "Devoted to research and discussion about the learning and teaching of foreign and second languages." The site offers subscription and advertising information, and abstracts of articles and book reviews.
- Online journals about machine translation and literary translation, among other topics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor