Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
Directories and Link Pages
Reformed and Modified English
International Auxiliary Languages
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Guide to resources on the WWW relating to constructed, model, fantasy, imaginary, and planned languages.
- Offers information on International Auxiliary Languages and Constructed Languages. Articles, language resources, discussions and links.
Bartlett's Unfamiliar Model Language
- Summaries of lesser known modular languages written by Paul Bartlett. Afrihili, Eurolengo, Frater, Oz and Tutonish.
- Links to many conlang sites as well as the author's own conlang.
Earth Minimal Language
- Complete 220 word second compact language.
- Phonetic picture-writing can also be read phonetically. Its ideograms are composed of special letters. Authored by Leonhard Heinzmann.
Teresh's Constructed Languages
- Star Trek languages Klingon, Borg and Elvish, and the role-playing language Tsolyani, as well as the authors own language creations for the imaginary worlds of Amaterasu and Zyem.
The Hector Hodler Library
- The Library houses the three collections in the world specializing in literature in and about the international planned language Esperanto and about the wider field of interlinguistics.
Universal Language Dictionary Project
- Attempt to create a list of concepts, described in English, along with words to express those concepts in several natural and artificial languages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor