Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Linguistic Typology
- The purpose of the Association for Linguistic Typology is to advance the scientific study of cross-linguistic diversity and the patterns underlying it.
- A brief history and bibliography of key works.
- An overview of language universals: semantic, phonological, and syntactic, as well as absolute universals.
Research Centre for Linguistic Typology
- Australian National University. Dr. R.M.W. Dixon, director.
Studying Language Typology by Means of Corpora
- The use of corpora in the study of Old Engliah.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor