Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
International Boundaries Research Unit
- Home page of the International Boundaries Research Unit, (IBRU) located at the University of Durham. A source of information on boundary and territorial issues around the world.
Journal of Cultural Geography
- A biannual publication that covers all aspects of cultural geography sponsored by the Geography Department at Oklahoma State University.
Journal of Psychogeography and Urban Research
- An online journal relating to the study of the effect of the geographical environment on the emotions and behaviour of people.
Just Another Medical Geography Page
- Contains links and text on epidemiology, the geography of disease, health, an email list of researchers, and software. You can also view the latest volume of Medical Geography Digest.
Lansdowne Geographic Research
- Essays in historical and sports geography by Philip McEachern.
- A web application that generates report files documenting a wide array of U.S. Geographic entities.
Modeling Agglomeration and Dispersion in City and Country
- A critical analysis of the literature surrounding the field of economic geography.
New Jersey Becomes "The Online State"
- The director of the New Jersey Office of GIS explains how the state is using the state's Geography Network to help county governments and agencies communicate.
Population Geography Research Group
- A forum for population geographers to present and discuss the latest findings of research in the sub-discipline.
Prisoners of Geography
- An article that explains why landlocked nations may never enjoy access to the markets and new technologies they need to flourish in the global economy.
Program for the Human Environment
- A research center at Rockefeller University that explores how long-run technical change relates to productivity and efficiency of energy, materials, land, and other resources, and the consequences for human populations.
Progress in Human Geography
- A journal that provides critical appraisal of geographical work in the social sciences and humanities.
- A research project working to extend and refine the Clarke Urban Growth Model for making predictions at regional, continental and eventually global scales.
- A laboratory for the study of geographic information technologies as they relate to transportation.
Residential Energy Consumption Survey
- A report on geographic information about U.S. households and their energy usage from 1978 to 1997.
Sex Differences in Geographic Knowledge
- A Sex Roles journal article describing gender differences in acquisition of environmental knowledge related to wayfinding behavior, spatial anxiety and self-estimated environmental competencies.
Social Geography of Chicago
- Geographic information and maps of various social and ethnic groups in Chicago.
Social and Cultural Geography
- A journal for the publication of research and debate across many diverse aspects of social and cultural geography.
Sociology of the Environment Research Group
- A group that carries out social research on environmental topics with the aim of providing inputs to the formation of policy and practice.
State and Local Census Geography
- A database that explains some of the variation in the cultural geography of the United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor