Geographic Information Systems
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Emerge High Definition Aerial Imagery
- Emerge provides digital orthorectified mosaic imagery for land use applications, serving state, county, municipal and federal agencies, forestry, agriculture, transportation, and public utilities.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baltic Sea GIS, Maps and Statistical Database
- GIS data of land cover, population and other information for the Baltic Sea drainage basin.
Colorado Office of Emergency Management: Cartography and Mapping
- State and local government oriented GIS data.
- An Internet mapping service and spatial data warehouse.
Digital Chart of the World
- Download the boundaries and layers of different countries, in Arc/INFO export format.
- Offers royalty free worldwide relief maps.
Energisite.com Well Data GIS for the Petroleum and Gas Industries
- Internet delivery of online digital and raster well logs, well data, GeoCadd culture, and Analytical software using esri and AutoDesk MapGuide and AnGIS technologies.
GIS Data Depot
- Provides free GIS data downloads and creates custom spatial data CD-ROM's.
- A series of GIS projects.
GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data
- Digital elevation model (DEM) developed to meet the needs of geospatial data users for 30-arc second elevation data.
GeographX Digital Mapping
- New Zealand land information and GIS services. Site offers some free data.
Geographic Data Technology
- Digital map database compiler focused on the Americas.
- Provides spacial data services.
Global Land Cover Facility
- Satellite imagery of the Earth, classified images of the Earth's land cover, and marsh area health data.
Hawaii Statewide GIS Program
- Free downloadable GIS spatial data, metadata, and maps.
Infoshare: Community Data on New York City
- Profile and compare neighborhoods, and produce original tables.
Internet Connectivity Enterprise
- Draws upon multiple sources in developing the Geographic Data Warehouse. Data is standardized across counties.
Louisiana Statewide GIS
- Contains GIS and mapping data on the state of Louisiana.
- Digital raster graphics for GIS and CAD applications. Includes continental US coverage, full resolution topography.
- ARTEMIS and AGROMET data and information. Satellite images, meteorological data and related tools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor