Submit a site
African American Studies
Asian American Studies
Native American Studies
Romani and Gypsy Studies
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AnthroGlobe Ethnic Studies Explorer
- A directory or atlas of ethnic studies links that are organized by geography. This directory was prepared by anthropology students for an Ethnic Studies course at Oxnard College.
Canadian Ethnic Studies Journal
- An interdisciplinary journal devoted to the study of ethnicity, immigration, inter-group relations and the history and cultural life of ethnic groups in Canada.
Diversity & Ethnic Studies Virtual Community
- Provides links to African American, American Indian, Asian American, and U.S. Latino resources.
- A guide to specific uses of terms used within the field of ethnic studies.
- A directory of cultural diversity web sites recommended by the Foley Library of Gonzaga University.
- Full text collection of newspapers, magazines and journals from the ethnic, minority and native press.
Ethnic Studies Information Sources
- A list for finding relevant educational resources on the World Wide Web on ethnic studies.
Ethnic Studies at USC
- Searchable virtual library of resources related to ethnic studies.
Ethnicity, Racism and Media
- A discussion forum hosted by St. Johns University.
Florida Atlantic University Libraries - Ethnic Studies
- Compository of links to Internet resources related to the field of ethnic studies..
History of Migrants in the Netherlands
- A research program at the University of Amsterdam examining immigration from 1860-1960.
Minorities at Risk Project
- Minorities at Risk is an independent, university-based research project that monitors and analyzes the status and conflicts of politically-active communal groups in the larger countries of the world. The project is designed to provide information in standardized form that will contribute to the understanding and peaceful accommodation of conflicts involving communal groups. Selected project materials on 268 groups are available through this WWW site for the information of researchers, students, public officials, journalists, activists, and other interested individuals.
Minority Rights Group
- An international organization that raises awareness of minority rights issues based on research, publication and information provision.
National Association for Ethnic Studies
- Provides an interdisciplinary forum for scholars and activists concerned with ethnicity.
- An introduction to post-colonial studies.
Racial and Ethnic Disparities
- Key findings from the National Survey of America's Families.
Resources in Area and Ethnic Studies
- Links to Internet resources on ethnic studies and situations of specific ethnic groups worldwide.
Standards: The International Journal of Multicultural Studies
- A journal for the critical study of how cultural diversity impacts literature.
The UCLA Ethnic Studies Publications Catalog
- Lists publications in ethnic American studies.
The Undermining of Ethnic Studies
- An article from the Chronicle of Higher Education describing the state of ethnic studies in the United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor