Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
NAFTA: Are We Better Off For It?
- This document looks at trade theory to better understand the results of NAFTA
Nationalism & Development
- This paper attempts to look at nationalism within a more holistic paradigm. It links the concept of nationalism to leading models of economic development.
Political Economy of Rural Underdevelopment
- Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD) article: issues & problems to consider when starting an NGO in rural areas of the developing world...
Public Choice Foundation
- A foundation that promotes research in public choice and constitutional political economy.
Public Goods Index Page
- Describes theory and applications of the demand revealing process, a solution to the "public goods" or "free rider" problem in public economics.
Public Policy Analysis
- Lists the research studies and articles of Curtain Consulting, a consultancy specializing in public analysis.
Sir Samuel Brittan - articles, speeches, publications
- A collection of the writings of the economic commentator and Financial Times columnist
The Century of the Four Securities
- A paper on economy security.
The Flinders Journal of History & Politics
- A forum for scholars concerned with the study of history and politics who are at the beginning of their careers. Publishes progressive and innovative graduate research for an international audience.
The Official Paul Krugman Web Page
- Essays, articles, links, and an introduction to the world renowned Economist that founded strategic trade theory.
The political economy of money laundering
- Discussion on the impact of money laundering on politics and economics.
Theory of Revenue Without Taxation
- A detailed paper on abolishing taxes.
When will the buble burst?
- Article in "Socialism Today" analysing the state of the world economy. The recent growth spurt has been propelled by a highly unstable cycle of consumer spending and business investment-fuelled by a crazy stock exchange bubble. Sharpening trends within the US economy and the still spreading world slump mean that the days of the US boom are numbered
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor