Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Marco Avellaneda's Web Page
- Current Research from the Courant Mathematics Department of NYU on Pricing of Derivatives Instruments, and Some Interesting Software to Price Complex Financial Instruments.
Mechanisms for Financial Markets
- Various papers on a new auction mechanism that breaks auctions into auctionettes, and on a new design of an exchange rate mechanism.
Merger Policy Home Page
Money - History, Present & Future - and E-Money
- Links on monetary history, types and politics of money, alternative systems of exchange, financial scandals, the Internet and economics.
Paolo Pasquariello's Homepage
- Paolo Pasquariello's Research in International Finance, Currency Crises, Foreign Exchange Markets, Market Microstructure, Asset Pricing, and Financial Econometrics.
Richard Lyons' Web Page
- A Very Complete Website of Current Research on Currency Market Microstructure.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves depository institutions and the general public. This site provides extensive research on various economic topics.
The World Bank Economic Review
- Widely Read Scholarly Economic Journal.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The SEC is the agency responsible for administering federal securities laws in the U.S.
Value at Risk
- Measuring financial risk used by major financial institutions.
Vinod Kothari's Securitization Website
- Comprehensive source of information and articles on Securitization.
WebEc - Financial Economics
- This page in WebEc contains links to and descriptions of WWW resources related to Financial Economics
- Finance Glossay, Economics Glossary. Comprehensive and Continually updated.
- Economics & Finance Gateway: Jobs, Links, Glossary, Central Bank Survey, Conferences
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor