Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Did You Know?
- Briefly traces the development of products that took 100 years to get from the idea stage to the marketplace.
Directory of Corporate Archives in the United States and Canada
- An online directory of archives and other repositories of historical corporate records. Includes directory of professional associations for corporate and industrial archivists.
Dutch National Accounts, 1800-1913
- Analysis of the development of the Dutch Economy in the period 1800-1913. Dutch GNP and its components. Historical statistics.
Economic History Services
- Operates file servers and electronic discussion lists to provide resources and promote discussion among professionals and scholars in the field of economic history.
- Articles on accounting, money, taxation, and other aspects of economics in antiquity. From MiningCo.
Enterprise and Society
- Research journal on the historical relations between businesses and their larger political, cultural, institutional, social, and economic contexts. International in scope, studies focus on individual firms and industries and grounded in a broad historical framework, as well as innovative applications of economic or management theories to business and its context.
Euro-Business-History Discussion List
- Devoted to scholarly discussion of business history in the U.K. and elsewhere in Europe.
FRBSF American Currency Exhibit
- Explore the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco's American Currency Exhibit online and watch history come alive as you step back in time to our nation's beginning. Learn how our country's rich history is closely tied with our currency.
Guide to Business History Resources - Library of Congress
- A guide to print and online resources for business history research.
Historic Corporate Annual Reports - SCETI
- This site contains facsimiles of historic corporate annual reports from the Lippincott Library collection at the University of Pennsylvania. The reports are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and the full text of the reports is indexed and searchable.
History House: Stories: Tulipomania
- A history consulting firm that helps clients use history to improve strategic planning, marketing, branding, corporate communications, anniversary planning and corporate culture.
History of Economic Thought
- A repository of links and information on the history of economic thought, from the ancient times until the modern day, designed for those interested in learning about economics from a historical perspective.
History of Enaex
- History of Enaex S.A in Chile
History of Finnish Industry
- Brief history of Finnish business and industry.
History of Money from Ancient Times to the Present Day
- Money in its social, political, and economic context from the dawn of history to the end of the 20th century.
History of the Banking Industry
- Published by the FDIC, with statistical information starting in 1934, a list of failed banks, and history of deposit insurance.
History of the Credit Card
- Starting with the first credit card, issued in 1951.
History of the Eighties - Lessons for the Future
- A study prepared by the FDICs Division of Research and Statistics presents a detailed analysis of the complex combination of causes that led to the extraordinary number of bank failures in the 1980s and early 1990s.
How Much is That Worth Today?
- Comparing the purchasing power of money in the United States (or colonies)from 1720 to any other year including the present.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor