Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, U.S. National Research Council
- Areas of investigation and analysis include anthropology, child development, demography, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, social psychology, sociology, and statistics.
Grassroots: Social Science Web Directory
- Listing of web sites and online materials in the area of behavioral and social sciences, categorized, abstracted, and reviewed for quality by staff at Andrews University.
National Network of State Polls (NNSP)
- A confederation of organizations that conduct state-level surveys.
- Personal site featuring a discussion forum dedicated to issues in social theory, religion, and the philosophy of the social sciences.
Political Research, Inc.
- A nonpartisan group which publishes a variety of political, economic, and demographic educational/reference materials free to subscribers.
- Searchable database of UK research funded by the Economic and Social Research Council. In-depth information on projects, publications, and other research activities.
Research Resources in Social Science
- Links and proprietary information for social science researchers of all flavors and in all fields. Also has an online social science bookstore.
Resource Guide for the Social Sciences
- Collection of resources to meet the needs of those working and studying in the social sciences. Sections include: bibliographic, reference and research information; online publications; and educational support services.
- Search for Social Sciences Data on the Net
Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG)
- The Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG) aims to provide a trusted source of selected, high quality Internet information for researchers and practitioners in the social sciences, business and law. It is part of the UK Resource Discovery Network.
Social Sciences WWW Virtual Library
- Social science research resources, organized by subject, resource type, and alphabetically. Include online journals, bibliographies, data archives, professional associations, and links to other directories.
Social Studies Web links
- Over 2000 web links in 40 different categories approved for research by a teacher.
The Scout Report for Social Sciences
- The target audience of this report is faculty, students, staff, and librarians in the social sciences. Each biweekly issue offers a selective collection of Internet resources covering topics in the field that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given area of study.
Useful Links for Social Science Students
- A page of links for use by A'level and degree students studying sociology, psychology, research, criminology and British politics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor