Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Institute of Maritime Archaeology
- Dedicated to the promotion of maritime archaeology throughout Australia, Asia and the Pacific. Newsletters, bulletins, reports and a searchable database of shipwrecks.
Centre for Maritime Archaeology of the National Museum of Denmark
- Denmark's position between the Baltic and the North Sea holds great potential for maritime archaeology. Staff, newsletter.
Deep Sea Archaeology Research Group
- The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is developing advanced robotics and submersibles to perform high-quality archaeological investigations in the deepest parts of the ocean.
Florida State University Program in Underwater Archaeology
- Explains the scope of the program, academics, research projects and field school.
Hellenic Institute of Marine Archaeology
- Aims to organize and promote maritime archaeological research in Greece and to assist the Greek Archaeological Service.
Institute of Nautical Archaeology (INA)
- INA has been affilitated with Texas A&M University since 1976. The university provides headquarters and research facilities for INA, to augment INA's equipment and facilities at its overseas center in Bodrum, Turkey.
Institute of Nautical Archaeology in Bodrum, Turkey
- Underwater projects, excavations, surveys, artifact pictures and underwater pictures.
Marine Archaeology Centre
- Part of the National Institute of Oceanography at Goa in India. Includes information on ancient ports and shipwrecks in Indian waters.
Maritime Archaeology and History at the University of Hawaii
- Offers a graduate certificate program, a summer field project, and an annual symposium on maritime archaeology and history of the Pacific.
Maritime Archaeology at the Institute of Archaeology
- At the Museum of Natural History and Archaeology which is a part of the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Background history, methodology, projects and education.
Maritime Studies East Carolina University
- Details of the program, courses, publications, faculty, projects and field school.
Nautical Archaeology Texas A&M University
- Information on the Nautical Archaeology Program and the Institute of Nautical Archaeology. Conservation and preservation laboratories, projects, research.
Submerged Cultural Resources Unit
- Twenty years of underwater archeology in the US National Park Service. Shipwrecks, submerged sites, dive training.
The Estonian State Maritime Museum
- Active in underwater archaeology, using their own research ship Mare, a modern side scan sonar and a remote operated vehicle to search for sunken ships.
The Institute for Marine Archaeology
- An organization dedicated to the advancement of underwater archaeology in North America.
The Institute of Marine Archaeological Conservation
- An organization dedicated to marine archaeological conservation through private enterprise.
UWF Archaeology Institute
- Underwater Archaeology in Florida.
Underwater Archaeology Division
- Within the Institute of Archaeology and Anthropology at the University of South Carolina.
Underwater Archaeology Project
Underwater Science Program
- At Indiana University, USA. Research and interpretation of submerged cultural and biological resources emphasizing park development and sustainable use. Details of projects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor