Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Possible Pre-Columbian Constellation
- Speculation concerning a connection of Costa Rica's large stone spheres with the constellation Pegasus.
Ancient Civilization Conspiracies
- Links to discussions and link to sites relating to lost civilizations.
- A 500,000 year-old spark plug? What appeared to be a typical geode, covered by fossils that dated it to a half million years ago, when cut in half was revealed to have a ceramic insulator surrounding a titanium electrode.
Crystalinks: Ancient and Lost Civilizations
- Provides information on and discussion of dozens of ancient civilizations from throughout the world.
Edwque's Stone Spheres of Costa Rica
- A good case is given for the symbols on these mysterious stone balls representing Pegasus.
Full Moon Rising E-Zine
- A monthly ezine dedicated to ancient and lost civilizations and cultures. Also provides information relating to anthropology, archaeology, and general sciences.
- Various theories of a hollow earth, containing civilizations beneath the surface.
In Plain Sight
- American epigraphy proves many arrived from the old world before Columbus.
Mysterious Places and the Unexplained
- Commonly accepted truths that are apparently in error; including speculation about such subjexts as the stonehenge, Easter Island, face on Mars, Cydonia, and Tunguska.
Past Life On Mars
- New discovery of past life forms on mars discovered by investgator Ralph Brodacz.
Quest for the Lost Civilization
- Resources and links for the investigation of the lost, antediluvian civilization whose heirs we all are. Bibliographies, web links, and contact information provided.
Sci-Tech: Dinosaur Lost World Discovered
- A team of researchers has found a vast dinosaur nesting ground strewn with thousands of fossilised eggs in the Patagonia desert (BBC News)
Secrets of Easter Island - Lost Civilization
- Nova Online: Ever since 1722, when Captain Jacob Roggeveen, a Dutchman and the first European known to have reached Easter Island arrived, scholars have debated the origins of the isolated population he found there. Discusses theories of their origins.
- An Underwater Archaeological Research Team - traveling the world and filming a series of virtual expeditions featured live on the Internet!
The Official Graham Hancock Website
- The Official Graham Hancock site; in which the author documents evidences for lost civilizations.
The Wild Side of Geoarchaeology Page
- A collection of articles on the geoarchaeological aspects of Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Precambrian stone spheres, and the Fingerprints of the Gods.
UFO's and the Occult Reich
- Discussion of civilizations hidden beneath the surface of the earth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor