Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anglo-Saxon Studies in Archaeology and History
- Annual journal concerned with the archaeology and history of England and its neighbours during the Anglo-Saxon period published by Oxford University Committee for Archaeology.
Archaeological Computing Newsletter
- Quarterly covering a wide range of aspects of computing in archaeology, produced by the Institute of Archaeology, Oxford.
- A leading annual periodical for the archaeology of Britain, Ireland and the near Continent. Contents of recent volumes. Guidance for contributors.
Archaeological Review from Cambridge
- A semi-annual journal of archaeology, managed and published by research students at the University of Cambridge.
- Published by the Institute of Archaeology, London, giving information about opportunities for archaeological fieldwork outside the UK and related awards and scholarships. Hosted by the CBA.
- Annual review of archaeological activities within English Heritage.
- An international research journal covering the involvement of the sciences with archaeology and art history, published by The Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art, Oxford University.
- Newsletter of the Roman Military Equipment Conference.
- Sheffield University graduate journal of archaeology. Searchable database of past issues.
- Popular magazine produced by the Council for British Archaeology. Searchable database of text of all issues except the most recent.
- Newsletter published by the Council for British Archaeology five times a year and circulated free with 'British Archaeology'. Text of all issues is online.
- Online journal produced by the Cambridgeshire County Council Archaeological Field Unit, with news of discoveries and events. Contributions invited.
Cave Archaeology And Palaeontology Research Archive
- An on-line academic journal sponsored by the British Cave Research Association and produced at the University of Sheffield. Papers, notes for contributers, editors.
Celtic Cultural Studies
- An interdisciplinary online journal. Introduction, papers, reviews, information on the editors and how to submit papers.
- The attractive site of Britain's popular archaeological magazine. Illustrated timeline of British archaeology, articles from past issues, contents of the current issue, online Directory of British Archaeology.
Discovery and Excavation in Scotland
- Annual survey of Scottish archaeological discoveries, excavation and fieldwork, published by the Council for Scottish Archaeology. Notes for contributors; samples online: City of Edinburgh; Falkirk.
Environmental Archaeology: The Journal of Human Palaeoecology
- Two issues published by the Department of Archaeology and Prehistory, University of Sheffield in 1998. List of contents and some abstracts.
- Fully refereed electronic journal for archaeology, international in scope. A collaboration of the British Academy, CBA and the Universities of Durham, Glasgow, Oxford, Southampton and York.
Journal of the Chester Archaeological Society
- List of contents of the 'New Series' from volume 1 (1887) to the most recent.
Living Spring Journal
- The international electronic forum for research into holy wells and waterlore. Hosted by Bath University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor