Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arbeia Roman Fort on the Tyne
- Earthwatch recruits volunteers for the excavation under archaeologists Paul Bidwell, Dr. Nick Hodgson, and Graeme Stobbs of Tyne and Wear Museums.
Billown Neolithic Landscape, Isle of Man
- Excavations and surveys by Bournemouth University in association with Manx National Heritage, using students and volunteers. Background, opportunities to participate.
Castell Henllys Archaeological Field School
- Run by the University of York at Iron-Age hill fort in Wales and the early Christian monastery of Monasterboice, Ireland. Illustrated description of the sites, staff, course structure and costs.
Sedgeford Historical and Archaeological Research Project
- A multi-period, multi-disciplinary research project on a typical Norfolk parish. Research areas, illustrated reports, taught courses, supervisory team.
St Leonard's Hospital, York
- 11 June - 2 September 2001. A York Archaeological Trust training excavation open to all ages and levels of experience. Information on the site and the city, course details and application form.
The Angus and South Aberdeenshire Field School
- Run by the University of Edinburgh for its first year undergraduate students. Details of excavations undertaken since 1996.
The Kent Archaeological Field School
- Based at Faversham, it offers courses suitable for anyone with an interest in archaeology and landscape. Course diary; summer excavations; journal 'Practical Archaeology.'
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor