Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
California State University: Monterey Bay, Institute for Archaeology
- Offers an integrated curriculum centered on archaeological science, technology, and visualization. Class descriptions, current research, publications.
Center for Study of the Archaeology of Africa
- In Italy conducts research expeditions. Details of expeditions and other activities, publications, abstracts, and image collection. Members.
Center for the Study of Architecture/Archaeology
- Housed on Bryn Mawr Campus, it provides an archival home for computer models of architectural monuments and archaeological sites.
Center for the Study of the First Americans
- Located at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, and affiliated with the Department of Anthropology. Program, publications.
Cotsen Institute of Archaeology
- A research unit at the University of California, Los Angeles. Directory of those affiliated, academic programs, research, facilities, events, lectures and publications.
Department of Archaeology
Flinders University, Program in Archaeology
- The only university in South Australia offering a degree program in archaeology. Courses, research, handbooks on-line, staff, students, Archaeology Society.
Institute of Human Origins
Japanese Institute of Anatolian Archaeology
- Details of its Kaman-Kalehöyük Excavation Project, directors and specialists.
Middle East Technical University
- The Center for Research and Assessment of the Historic Environment includes archaeological research. Museums, projects, urban archaeology in Turkey.
Netherlands Institute for the Near East
- Foundation for the study of the archaeology, history, languages and culture of the Near East. Participates in research and publication activities.
Rafter Radiocarbon Laboratory
- At the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences, New Zealand, provides radiocarbon dating services to international scientific, academic, and art/antiquities clients.
The Oriental Institute
- Center for the study of ancient Near Eastern language, civilization, and archeology, with a museum that exhibits major collections of antiquities from Egypt, Mesopotamia, Iran, Syria, Palestine, and Anatolia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor