Science in Society
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Genetic Identity-Paternity Experts
- Accredited (AABB), accurate (99.999%) and affordable paternity testing for legal or personal (in-home) use. Genetic Identity provides free DNA collection kit. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academic Press Forensics
- Harcourt publishers site for their Academic Press books and online resources for the Forensic Sciences.
Agellon, Inc. - Al's Forensic Page
- General information on human genetics and the proposed genetic history of humans, including Al's Y-Chromosome research, its forensic application, and links of interest to the academic and forensic community.
American College of Forensic Examiners (ACFE)
- Professional and scientific association.
- Forensic research laboratory and marketer of educational materials kits of natural fibers, fur and hair, to schools, institutions and government agencies.
Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society (Victorian Branch)
- Society provides lectures, discussions, and demonstrations encompassing the disciplines within forensic science. On-line membership information.
Author Andrea Campbell
- Book announcements as well as notes about forensic science, criminal justice, primatology, entertaining and writing.
Bloodstain Evidence Institute
- Training and workshops in bloodstain pattern interpretation.
Canadian Forensic Sciences
- Homepage of the Canadian Society of Forensic Science, and public access to their Online Journal.
Canadian Society of Forensic Science
- The official presence of the CSFS on the WWW, this site deals with all aspects of forensic science and has many interesting related links.
Clark R. Bavin National Fish and Wildlife Forensics Laboratory
- Provides forensic support to U.S. and international wildlife law enforcement agencies. Describes the lab and its work.
Crime & Clues - The Art and Science of Criminal Investigation
- Articles on crime scene investigation, physical evidence, and other topics of interest to the investigator, as well as book reviews and a calendar of investigation training courses.
- Professional consultation involving criminal, religious and clinical analysis of cults, the occult, satanic activities and related terrorism.
Department of Justice Scientific Working Groups
- FBI-supported site for the scientific working groups setting the standards for the forensic science community.
Education in Forensic Science
- Forensic DNA consultant's site gives general information about forensics, historical timeline, information about careers and education programs in the field, bibliography, and internet links list. [Some pages may not display in all browsers.]
Environmental and Structural Forensic Inspections
- Consulting firm specializing in bio-growth testing, toxic mold, structural inspections and defect documentation, home inspections, and environmental testing.
- Site dedicated to the art of 3D (Clay) and 2D (hand drawn) facial reconstruction for Identification.
Forensic Medicine for Medical Students
- Provides educational resources in forensic medicine, psychology for medical students, including tutorials, photographs, links and careers advice.
Forensic Pathology Consultant in India
- Dr. Nageshkumar G. Rao's site describing his qualifications in Forensic Pathology and Toxicology.
Forensic Pathology Index
- Excellent tutorials on forensic pathology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor