Submit a site
Engineering and Technology
Environmental Science and Engineering
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Revista Órbita Pedagógica
- A Revista Órbita Pedagógica do Instituto Superior de Ciências de Educação do Huambo, Angola e abrangem as áreas de Ciências de Educação.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
4Journals -- a guide to journals from 4anything.com
- In-depth articles on the research and academic issues you care about from The New England Journal of Medicine, IBM Technical Journals and American Law Journal.
- Free academic internet science journal.Free publishing, news, search engine, science calendar.
- A series of open-forum electronic magazines for the serious amateur scientist. AmSky: Astronomy, AmFly: Aviation & Model Aircraft, and AmCirc: Electronics.
- The Magazine of Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society.
- Nonprofit science publisher, publishing annual reviews of the latest in 29 fields of science.
- The content will be a fairly even mix of science fact and science fiction. The fact will cover the gamut of anything readers will need to know to build, get to, or live in a moon base. The fiction will be near-term, near-Earth, hard science fiction.
- Monthly magazine providing news and commentary on developments on science and technology in Australia and New Zealand.
Berkeley Graduate Science Journal
- Berkeley's forum for graduate student research, news and policy, history of science, and reviews of current trends.
Berkeley Lab Science Beat
- Online science news magazine with articles about the latest scientific breakthroughs at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Scientific news for those who want to know about research developments but don't speak the language of science.
Caltech Undergraduate Research Journal
- For undergraduates everywhere. Each issue presents an exciting composite of reviews, letters, research, and art. CURJ accepts submissions from any undergraduate in the world.
- Science and technology magazine.
Commercial Science Magazines
- EurekAlert list of internet links.
DOE Preprint Network
- Searchable gateway to preprint servers that deal with scientific and technical disciplines of concern to U.S. Department of Energy.
FORUM for Applied Research and Public Policy
- A quarterly policy journal that focuses on energy, the environment, economic development, and science and technology issues. It aims to make the work of policy researchers more accessible to officials in the public and private sectors.
Ideal Online Library
- Journals and Encyclopedias from Academic Press, Churchill Livingstone, W.B. Saunders, and Baillière Tindall.
Institutional Science Research Publications
- EurekAlert list of links to research publications from U.S. universities and research institutes.
Introduction to Science Journals
- This site provides resources for all levels of interest in the area of Science publications.
- A technical journal devoted to exploring the many aspects of materials science and engineering. JOM reports scholarly work that explores the state-of-the-art processing, fabrication, design, and application of metals, ceramics, plastics, composites, and other materials.
- Journal of Undergraduate Study and Independent research, an academic science journal accepting submissions from college students
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor