Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Shifting Theory Of Gravity
- This theory proposes a physical mechanism for gravity - free gravitons randomly strike and are absorbed into a particle, which then expels other gravitons.
Access to a Physical Understanding of Gravitation
- Ideas on gravitation.
Aether Theories - Collation of Scientific Theories of the Aether
- Articles relating to the Emergence of Scientific Theories of the Cosmic Aether. (Including papers claiming that the aether actually exists)
An alternative view of the stucture of time
- Explores a particle-based view of special and general relativity.
- Autodynamics is a superset of Special Relativity picking up where Special Relativity leaves off. Among its implications are the ability to describe important experimental data that Special Relativity cannot
Cosmodynamics -A global theory of Gravity derived from Expanding Space
- A free prepublication draft of a verifiable theory of gravitational cause and consequence derived from Einstein's "principle of equivalence"
- Force and Velocity Constants determined by properties of Space
- Introduction of a new physical theory of anti-gravity
Einstein's Relativity and Other Myths
- Attempts to disprove popular physics theories such as relativity and black holes.
Einstein's Theory vs Classical Mechanics
- This book demonstrates that using "conventional wisdom", "conventional logic, "Newton's physics" and Galilean coordinates, classical physics can explain the observed phenomena attributed to relativity.
- An article by Nicholas Sclufer backing the Emerging Universe theory as an alternative to the Big Bang theory. It states that the universe is still in the process of formation, with the energy of the virgin vacuum pouring into the bubble of the universe and becoming matter.
Euclidean Nature of Space Time-Experimental Proof
- The stellar aberration finds explanation in classical time concept with which the principle of constancy of light speed in all inertial frames is incompatible.
Evidence Against Relativity
- An article about a theory based on a medium called "the Firmament".
General Ether Theory
- An ether theory of gravity. Starting from condensed matter theory (Lagrange formalism, continuity and Euler equation) the Einstein equivalence principle and, in some limit, the Einstein equations are derived.
Goin beyond the big bang
- An attempt at interpreting observations that main stream big bang theory failed to.
How much of modern physics is a fraud?
- How much of modren physics is a fraud? At present, two items, on 'superfluid helium - a lucrative fraud?' and 'the myth of the speed of light barrier'. More to come, on nuclear power. By Phil Holland, retired nuclear power scientist.
Mathematical Contradictions to Special Relativity
- Mathematical proof of the falsity of a popular derivation of the transformation equations in special relativity theory.
Measuring time and other spatio-temporal quantities
- Einstein could not, but with a "space-time odometer" in addition to a "light-clock" we can now measure both common sense time and spatial distances.
Nothingness in the Void
- Theory of black holes and general relativity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor