Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIP Physics Today
- the premier magazine for physicists
American Institute of Physics (AIP) Journals
- Appl. Phys. Lett., etcetera
Annalen der Physik
- Annalen der Physik is one of the oldest physics journals worldwide. The journal publishes original papers in the areas of experimental, theoretical, applied and mathematical physics, and related areas.
Bulgarian Journal of Physics
- The Journal emphasised, both theoretical and experimental, original information in the major fields of Physics. Recognized by the European Physical Society.
Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Search issues of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists from 1991 to 1999 with a keyword query.
Chemical Physics Letters
- online full-text service for CPL
Computers in Physics Home Page
- These Web pages contain legacy CIP(Computing in Science and Engineering) materials. They include an index to all 12 volumes, source-code listings, historical information on the CIP annual educational software contest, and representative articles in portable document format.
Egyptian Journal of Solids
- The Egyptian Journal of Solids is the official publication of the Egyptian Society of Solid State Science and Applications.
- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal of Entropy and Information Sciences, publishes reviews, regular research papers and short notes.
Fortschritte der Physik - Progress of Physics
- Progress of Physics is devoted to the theoretical and experimental study of the fundamental constituents of matter and their interactions.
International Journal of Modern Physics A
- Started in 1986, IJMPA has gained international repute as a high-quality scientific journal. It consists of reviews and original papers covering the latest research developments in Particles and Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology. The journal also features articles of long-standing value and importance which can be vital to research into new unexplored areas.
International Journal of Modern Physics B
- Launched in 1987, this journal covers the most important aspects of, as well as the latest developments in, Condensed Matter, Statistical, Applied Physics and High Tc Superconductivity. One unique feature of this journal is its review section which contains articles with permanent research value
International Journal of Modern Physics C
- Covers Computational Physics, Physical Computation and related subjects. Publishes both review and research articles on the use of computers to advance knowledge in the physical sciences, and the use of physical analogies in computation. Topics include computer algebra, numerical simulation techniques, parallel and vector computers, lattice gauge theory, and algorithms.
International Journal of Modern Physics D
- Gravitation, Astrophysics, and Cosmology
International Journal of Modern Physics E
- Nuclear physics.
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics
- We wish to announce the establishment of a new organization, the Institute of Pure and Applied Physics (IPAP), that takes over the publication of the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) effective April 1, 2000.
Journal of High Energy Physics
- A refereed journal with free access to research papers in the fields of high energy physics.
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids
- A journal on the chemical, electronic, optical and mechanical properties of glasses, amorphous semiconductors and metals, sol-gel materials, the liquid state of these solids and the processes by which they are formed
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- Contains original research in ceramics. Site includes full text articles, subscription information, and information about submitting articles.
Physical Review Focus
- Brief explanations of selected research papers from Physical Review Letters (PRL) at a level accessible to most physicists
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor