Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
MDC Vacuum Products Corporation
- Manufacturer of high and ultra-high vacuum system components, systems and custom engineering.
MKS Instruments, Inc.
- A supplier of vacuum and gas instrumentation and vacuum components.
Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which design, develop and manufacture equipment generally based on unique pulsed power technology for diverse defense and commercial markets. (Nasdaq: MXWL).
- Computer-Based Measurement and Automation
Oxford Applied Research
- Company manufactures UHV components for MBE and surface science applications. It provides ion sources, atom sources, gas crackers, evaporation sources, and more.
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG
- As one of the world leaders in vacuum technology we develop, produce, distribute and maintain vacuum components and vacuum systems for more than 100 years.
Plasma Closing Switches and Spark Gaps
- Conventional high power spark gap switches and trigatrons. Operating voltage up to 70 kV, peak current to 12 kA. Designed to be inexpensive and simple to maintain.
Sciencetech, Scientific Instruments Designers and Manufacturers
- Designers and manufacturers of monochromators, spectrometers, detection systems, and light sources. We specialize in modular optical spectroscopic systems.
Stanford Research Systems
- Instruments for Test, Measurement, Research and Analysis. Stanford Research Systems offers a complete line of scientific and engineering test and measurement equipment.
Tektronix Measurement Home Page
- Oscilloscopes, Logic analyzers, Signal sources, Microwave signal generators.
Thermionics Vacuum Products
- Manufacturer of vacuum systems, components and hardware for most vacuum applications.
VAT Vacuum Valve Company
- VAT valves are made in an ISO 9001 certified facility in Haag, Switzerland. Global sales exceed US$100M per year.
Vaccon Vacuum Products
- Manufacturer of pneumatic venturi vacuum systems.
- Supplier of field portable nuclear spectrometers, x-ray fluorescence spectrometers and custom systems for radiation detection.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor