Submit a site
Laser Show Equipment
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Atom Optics Group at the University of St.Andrews
- Main activities involve using laser light to manipulate both atoms and microscopic particles. Other work involves the development of diode lasers for spectroscopy and the study of novel light beams.
Atomic and Laser Physics, University of Amsterdam
- A high-quality page of the research, meetings and people involved with University of Amsterdam's Atomic and Laser Physics Group. Links to research documents in PDF (English).
Eurotechnology: Blue Laser
- Slide show and other information about gallium nitride blue light emitters and lasers.
- Short description, links to Amazon books and patents.
Florida A. & M. University Laser Ablation Facility
- This experimental research facility produces thin films of magnetic and superconducting materials by the method of laser ablation. The films are examined for epitaxial growth via X-ray diffraction.
How Stuff Works: Laser
- Seven-part illustrated tutorial about what a laser is, with many related links.
LLNL's Laser Programs
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is one of the world's preeminent centers for laser science, engineering, and technology.
Laser Focus World - Optoelectronics Technology
- Magazine of optoelectronic technologies, industrial lasers, detectors, imaging devices, fiberoptic components, and instrumentation advancements for optoelectronic professionals.
- A free, online newsletter covering advances in laser technology as well as applications and related business news.
- At Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
Laser Science Research Laboratory (LSRL)
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST); research involving high power lasers and SBS-PCM (Stimulated Brillouin Scattering Phase Conjugation Mirror).
Laser Systems Laboratory
- Researches and develops and various Dye Lasers and Ti:Sapphire Lasers; at Novosibirsk State University.
- Absorption and emission spectra, energy levels, Sellmeier coefficients, and laser models.
Lasers and Optics Index
- Links to the web pages of research groups in the field of lasers and optics in the UK, Ireland and the USA.
- Job listings and resumes in fields of lasers, optics and photonics.
Photonics Lab Online
- PLO is the amateur laser builders hotspot featuring a wealth of information and resources.
Sargent Research Group
- University of Toronto; research in semiconductor lasers, self-organized optical structures, novel light-emitting materials, and new optical networks.
The Laser and Fiber Optic Revolution
- This article describes the conception and development of both laser technology and the fibers that allow transmission of a light signal over long distances.
Ultraviolet Laser at DESY
- A free electron laser has reached wavelength of 93 nm. From Physics News Update.
Web Science Resources' Laser Tutorial
- A brief introduction to laser operation written for those who have little or no knowledge of lasers. Each page builds on the concepts of the previous page and features color illustrations, some of them animated.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor