Submit a site
Nuclear Energy Research Organizations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- European Laboratory for Particle Physics. Information about research and conferences.
Californium User Facility for Neutron Science
Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility
- Devoted to low-energy nuclear structure and astrophysics research. Radioactive ions are produced by the K=105 Oak Ridge Isochronous Cyclotron (ORIC). The radioactive elements are injected into the 25 MV Tandem Accelerator producing beams of 0.1-10 MeV per nucleon for light nuclei and up to 5 MeV per nucleon for mass 80. These beams are ideal for research in nuclear astrophysics and nuclear structure.
Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut (KVI)
- Nuclear physics institute in Groningen, Netherlands, has AGOR cyclotron.
Oak Ridge Electron Linear Accelerator Pulsed Neutron Source
- The ORELA is a powerful electron accelerator-based neutron source located in the Physics Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Spallation Neutron Source
- DOE accelerator-based neutron source and scientific research facility being built in Oak Ridge. Information about the project, neutron science in general, and opportunties for suppliers and subcontractors.
United States Geological Survey TRIGA Nuclear Reactor
- A research reactor for the USGS. Assists in elemental composition determination of rock samples by neutron activation analysis.
Ward Center for Nuclear Sciences, Cornell University
- Neutron activation trace element analysis, neutron radiography, nuclear instrumentation testing, neutron induced auto-radiography of paintings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor