Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Nuclear Data Project
Nuclear Data Viewer
- This nuclear data viewer allows you to prepare high-quality Postscript graphs of experimental data (CSISRS) and/or evaluated data (ENDF, FENDL, etc.) from our built-in data bases
Nuclear Physics Electronic
- Nuclear Physics Electronic is a service provider covering 9 leading nuclear and high energy physics journals from Elsevier Science
Nuclear Reactions Video
- Graphical representation of data and simulation of low energy nuclear dynamics using nuclear databases and nuclear dynamical models. Runs under MS-Windows, web version in development.
Nuclear Spectroscopy Group KULeuven
- Our research fields are: 1. Decay studies of exotic nuclei produced at on-line mass separators and in-flight separators 2. Reaction studies of post-accelerated radioactive ion beams
Nuclear Weapons FAQ
- survey of the fundamentals of nuclear weapons
Radiation Physics and Radiocarbon Research Lab
- This sute contains an overview of activities in lab. Measurement of man-made and natural radionuclides in the environment. Pictures from our most recent sampling campaigns and of equipment we use. We investigate uranium, plutonium colloids and others.
The World of Nuclear Science
- This site is an interactive educational resource about nuclear science.
interacting boson model, publication, Walter Pfeifer
- new publication: an introduction to the interacting boson model of the atomic nucleus. author: walter pfeifer. publisher: vdf hochschulverlag, zürich, 1998, isbn 3-7281-2520. nuclear physics. for nuclear physicists, students of physics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor