Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Positron Emission Tomography
- A Clinical and Research consortium comprised of the State University of New York at Buffalo Medical School / Department of Nuclear Medicine, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and the Lucy Dent Imaging Center of Millard Fillmore Hospital.
Institute for Clinical Positron Emission Tomography
- Information about PET and its applications, as well as about this organization.
Medical Imaging Research Group at UBC
- Provides information about the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) group at the University of British Columbia. The group is engaged in both pure and applied research in the field of PET, with a focus on a specialized version of PET.
Positron Emission Tomography
- Description of the method, and discussion of the program at North Carolina State University
Positron Emission Tomography (PET) - The Power of Molecular Imaging
- The focus of the UCLA main page is to advertise a 12 page brochure on PET in pdf format. The page also provides other informational links that describe PET, provide links to other sites and describe another pdf formatted document describing the miracles that several women experienced thanks to PET.
The PET Scan -- A New Window into the Brain
- Describes the use of PET in determining the changes in the brain (energy levels) due to various activities, such as learning or disease.
University of Pittsburgh PET Facility
- Briefly describes PET as on of the two methods of non-invasive cardiovascular imaging available at the University of Pittsburgh.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor