Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- CFD-based thermal analysis software products, FLOTHERM and FLOVENT.
- Flow and heat transfer CFD software.
ITSC Fluid Movies Archive 2000
- Fluids movie archive featuring fire simulation, vortex shedding, gravity wave phenomena, material transport, fluid instability, Flow-3D and Isis simulations, all mpeg (.mpg) format.
Large Eddy Simulation
- This site give a description of recent work on large eddy simulation for the computational simulation of turbulent flows.
National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- The Computational Fluid Dynamics Group at NCSA focuses on research in the area of Direct and Large Eddy Simulations of complex turbulent flows.
- General purpose CFD code for turbulence, multiphase flow and radiation.
- Grid generation software and services centered around the Gridgen software product. Gridgen is a multi-block, structured grid generator for computational fluid dynamics and finite element analysis.
- A multi-purpose thermofluids analysis code.
Scientific American - Tackling Turbulence with Supercomputers
- Introduction to CFD and turbulence modeling.
- An engineering software and consulting company providing engineering solutions for fluid and thermal systems.
- A general-purpose radiation hydrodynamics code that solves the coupled sets of radiation transfer and fluid dynamics equations on an adaptive mesh in one spatial dimension.
The Online Computational Fluid Mixing Book
- The purpose of this web page is to provide an online book on Computational Fluid Mixing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor