Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amlev: American Magnetic Levitation
- AMLEV is a high speed transportation system ensuring absolutely stable and safe flight of a vehicle in its own magnetic field with a speed up to 540 km/h (150 m/s) without a servo control system.
Baltimore-Washington Maglev Project
- All about the project including definitions, background, newsletter.
- Description of the magnetic levitation upgrade to the Holloman High Speed Test Track at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico.
Magplane Technology, Inc.
- Intracity transportation concept using individual passive vehicles, levitated above a magway trough of semi-circular cross section.
Popular Mechanics: Track to the Future
- Article on Inductrack room temperature magnetic levitation system being developed at LLNL. Date: 2000.05.00
RTRI: Maglev Systems Development Department
- R&D of the Railway Technical Research Institute in Japan.
The Aerodynamic Design of High Speed MAGLEV Vehicles Using MDO Design Methodology
- Prof. Joseph P. Schetz's project with online photos.
USDOT: Federal Railroad Administration: Magnetic Levitation
- Current status of FRA's projects, press releases, links.
- Federal Transit Administration research overview and related documents.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor