Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Chemical happenings on the Web from award-winning British science writer David Bradley
- Science news releases from multiple sources (Mostly medical)
- Daily science news and animated reference on asteroids, earthquakes, hurricanes and more.
HHMI Research News
- Research news from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), a medical research organization that employs scientists at many of the top universities and research institutions.
House of Baloney
- Science, Technology, Linguistics, Art
Inside Science News
- News on space, astronomy, medicine, and the environment.
- News items and book reviews.
- Mind.Wire offers a free and open forum for math, science, technology, and ethics discussion.
NOVA: Science in the News
- Articles discuss the "science behind the headlines."
National Geographic News
- Get the latest news on archaeology, paleontology, animals, nature, space, and the environment.
- A web-based science magazine with links to stories on many major news websites.
Nature Science Update
- Providing daily news stories written by the editors of the Nature Journal.
News of Russian Science and Technology
- Recent achievements of Russian scientists in all areas of the modern science and technology.
NewsSynthesis Sci-Tech News
- News search engine pulls articles from around the net.
ORNL Review Magazine
Oil and Gas Journal - energy and petroleum news
- Energy, business, stock and world news online.
- Science news and links to other science news resources.
Plant Biotech Week
- A weekly review of the latest developments in plant biotechnology, agricultural genomics, and leading companies.
Popularizing Science and Technology
- Personal web site includes current science news, "great old news," as well as stories about science, all with focus on topics of popular interest. Articles on old and new myths, shape and symmetry in Nature, evolution and metaevolution, hot molecules, advanced materials, superconductors, lithium batteries. Also Science Humor.
Reactive Reports - Chemical News on the Web
- A collaboration between ACD/Labs and award-winning David Bradley Science Writer bringing you reactive science communication.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor