Methods and Techniques
Submit a site
Institutions and Organizations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3CCD Camera System for Microscopy
- 3ccd camera system for microscopy and industrial use. Included a 3ccd color camera, archiving, recording and camera software, computer system and monitor.
Advanced Surface Microscopy, Inc.
- Introduction to atomic force microscopy.
Analysis of Composites by Scanning Tunneling and Atomic Force Microscopies
- From Chemical and Analytical Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Third-part laboratory for microstructural analyses by Environmental Electron Microscopy and FT-IR infra red microscopy.
Field Emission/Ion Microscopy Laboratory
- A laboratory engaged in exclusive research on field emission and field ion microscopy.
Glossary of Microscopy and Microanalytical Terms
- Introductory information on techniques and instruments used by microscopists.
Goettingen Institute for X-ray Physics
- Development and applications of X-ray microscopy.
- Microscope Experiments for the young and beginning Microscopist. Site accepts and publishes lab experiments from others.
MAC Calibration Standards for SEM TEM BSD BSED STEM
- MAC manufacture standards for the following micro-analysis systems: AUGER, BSED, EDX, SEM, STEM, TEM, WDX, XRF, and micro-probe. They also manufacture calibration standards for BSED and scanning electron microscope (SEM).
Microbeam Laboratory - CSIRO Minerals
- Microscopy, microanalysis and soft X-ray spectrocopy. Chemical and structural mapping capabilities and software.
Microscopy Tips and Tricks
- Help on a variety of problem areas in TEM, SEM and LM. "This information is gleaned from the Microscopy and Confocal list-servers as well as from independent contributions."
Microscopy Vendors Database
- Online database of microscopy vendors from optical and electron microscopy, spectroscopy, microanalysis, spare parts, image analysis, etc.
Molecular Expressions: Images from the Microscope
- Hundreds of photomicrographs (photographs through the microscope) of everything from superconductors and high-tech materials to ice cream and beer.
NanoScan Measurement System
- New instruments for observing the surface topography and measuring surface mechanical properties with nano-scale resolution in open air. The fields of applications are thin films, composite materials, hard alloys, superhard materials.
Nanoworld Home Page
- Extensive web site about microscopy, microscopes, and microanalysis. Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis, University of Queensland.
Oxford Isis 310 EDX System for SEM and TEM
- ISIS 310 affordable excellence from Oxford Instruments the world leader in microanalysis.
P and H Developments
- Manufacturers of calibration standard blocks for EPMA and SEM equipped with WDS and/or EDS. Standards for Laser Ablation ICP-MS. Point logger system for Cameca electron and Ion Microprobes.
- Free software for controlling a fully automated semiconductor inspection microscope, letting designers view their wafers over the Internet.
- Industrial scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and energy dispersive spectrometer (EDS) laboratory in the company Metal Ravne d.o.o.
Scanning Probe Microscopy Page by Stephan Altmann
- A constantly growing collection of links to groups, companies and journals related to SPM.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor