Methods and Techniques
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'X-Ray Technology' at Keele University
- Microfocal x-radiographic imaging of electronic components, adhesives, catalysts, composites, foods, beverage containers and turbine blades. Resolution is 5 microns, magnification is upto 200 times and coatings of 0.2 micron thickness can be detected.
3D Nonlinear Inversion via Entropy of Image Contrast Minimization
- A novel approach to 3D acoustic/seismic tomography of stratified media (nonlinear inversion of wave equation), based on a semblance in an image space rather than in a space of input data: a few novel notions, strategies, algorithms- including RGA-algorithm for global optimization.
- Manufacturer of the AAROFLEX Solid Imager(TM), a machine which creates three-dimensional physical models representing Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) files.
Acquisition of (Physiological) Images
- Electronic imaging.
BCC Microimaging, Inc.
- Assists with R&D requiring microscopy and imaging. Produces imaging software and tags for the mapping of cellular structures and oxidative damage.
- X-ray inspection imaging systems, computed tomography and digital radiography.
- Gel documentation systems and imaging and analysis software. UVP designs, CCD cameras, image acquisition and analysis software for chemifluorescence, chemiluminescence, fluorescence and visible light imaging.
Biocom: Universal Laboratory Imaging
- Biocom's originality is to offer hardware and software complete solutions in image analysis.
Center for Imaging Science
- Five U.S. universities in partnership to enhance the science of image understanding in a variety of research endeavors. R&D to create automated understandings of complex real-world scenes including imaging in the biomedical, planetary and defense areas.
Clarte Imaging Solutions, Inc.
- Imaging equipment consulting firm specializing in IMAGEQA standardized testing programs for cardiac cath fluoroscopy, digital, and cine image quality characteristics. Provides recently adopted NEMA-SCA&I cardiac fluoro benchmark phantom testing.
Clinical Imaging Processing
- Image processing software for medical researchers.
- Gamma cameras for nuclear medicine imaging and solid state nuclear medicine technology by Digirad.
- About a new method for image edge detection.
FOCUS - Intelligent Infrared Sensor System on the International Space Station (ISS)
- Technical demonstrator for autonomous on-board hot event detection, combined high resolution imaging, spectrometric sounding of fires and volcanoes on the International Space Station.
High Performance Cost Effective Infrared Imaging Cameras
- Thermal imaging cameras which have high accuracy, are radiometric (measure temperatures) and are computer driven for easy use are presented. Cost considerations combined with value are key design parameters.
I-cube Image Analysis / Image Processing
- Image analysis and image processing systems integrator and value added reseller of imaging products including frame grabbers, digital cameras, software and image analysis workstations.
Image Solutions OnLine
- Expertise in scientific imaging. Imaging products from Intracellular Imaging, Diagnostic Instruments (SPOT 2 & RT), IBM IntelliStations, Zydacron videoconferencing and telepresence products, consultancy and systems integration services.
Image and Color Coding
- Frequently Asked Questions and articles on various image and color coding techniques and issues.
Imaging Science Foundation
- Establishing new standards and methodologies for the video and home theater industry.
Itronics Imaging Technologies
- High speed digital camera systems for motion analysis. On-line store, quick quotes and rental. Representing Roper Scientific MASD, Redlake, Cooke Corporation and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor