Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Acme Klein Bottle
- Glass Klein bottles of all types.
Algebraic Topology Discussion List
- The primary functions of this list are: providing abstracts of papers posted to the Hopf archive, providing information about topology conferences, and serving as a forum for topics related to algebraic topology. The site also serves as an archive of links to websites related to algebraic topology.
British Topology Home Page
- A source of pointers to Topology-related sites, including archives and conference announcements.
Kirby's Problem List in Low-Dimensional Topology
- Problems list in PostScript format.
Links to Low-dimensional Topology
- Topics: General, Conferences, Pages of Links, Knot Theory, 3-manifolds, Journals.
MAA Basic Library List in Topology
- MAA recommended books in General, Geometric, Algebraic and Differential Topology.
Mazes and Mathematics
- History and mathematical analysis of labyrinths.
Open Problems in Topology
- Compiled by the Algebra and Topology group, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Lviv, Ukraine.
Planar Machines - an Invitation to Topology.
- Java applets exploring configuration spaces.
Scottish Topology Seminars
- List maintained at University of Edinburgh.
TTT on WWW
- The Transpennine Topology Triangle is a topology seminar partially supported by the London Mathematical Society with vertices at Leicester, Manchester and Sheffield.
The Thrackle Problem
- John Conway's Thrackle Conjecture: a compilation of what is known about the question.
Topics in Mathematics - Topology
- In the Mathematics Archives at University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Topological Methods in Group Theory
- Table of contents only; draft chapters can be downloaded by arrangement.
- Preprints, abstracts, calendar, links, other resources.
- Definitions of over 100 terms in topology.
Topology of Manifolds: Supersymmetry and QFT
- This is the web resource page for a course taught by John Morgan in Fall 1997 at Columbia University.
Torus and Klein Bottle Games
- A collection of Java games played on the surface of a torus or klein bottle. Includes chess, tic-tac-toe, crossword puzzles, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor