Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Mathematical Programming Glossary
- Glossary of keywords and phrases used in the field of optimization.
Maths, Stats & OR Network
- Incorporates many of the relevant resources.
Michael Trick's Operations Research Page
- Operations research and management science (OR/MS) links and topics.
Modelling and Simulation Resources
- An index page
Myron Hlynka's Queueing Theory Page
- Links to Queueing Related Material.
Network Models and Integer Programs
- Network models optimization and economic interpretation of their dual.
- Michael Trick's OR/MS course selections
- A library of problem instances covering many OR/MS areas.
- A list of books on operations research and management science
- OR/MS Today, the online version of the INFORMS magazine.
Operations Management Resources
- Lists a comprehensive resources for the field.
- Software, Books and Resources: Java, algorithms, optimization, heuristics, graph, probability
- The latest reports.
- This site features a clever "Optimization Tree" from which users can explore different subfields of optimization and view outlines of the major algorithms in each area by clicking on the "branches."
Optimization with Sensitivity Analysis Resources
- Provides resources for post-optimization activities.
Principles of Forecasting
- Provides practical guide for forecasting.
Probabilistic Modeling Process
- Decision making under risk is presented in the context of decision analysis using different decision criteria for public and private decisions based on decision criteria, type, and quality of available information together with risk assessment.
Queueing Theory Page
- Links to queueing related material
- A index page.
Simulation Optimization and Sensitivity
- Provides resources in the rapidly growing area of optimization and sensitivity analysis for systems simulation design.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor