Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Many-valued tableau-based theorem prover developed at the University of Karlsruhe. It can be instantiated for arbitrary finitely-valued first-order logics, and it can handle equality (two-valued), sorts, and non-clausal input.
Automated Reasoning Project
- Web resource provided by research group. Includes access to software developed by the team, coverering such projects as FINDER (Finite Domain Enumerator), MaGIC (Matrix Generator for Implication Connectives) and Kripke (A theorem prover for the relevant logic LR).
- First-order satisfiability checker and prover for the Macintosh.
Database of Existing Mechanized Reasoning Systems
- A list (>50 entries) of automatic resolution provers (like Otter), interactive provers (like PVS) and other mechanized reasoning tools.
Excel Logic Tool
- Free Excel logic processor add-in for symbolic logic and mathematics.
- "The" Isabelle theorem proving environment.
- A language and environment for constructing intelligent applications. It is a research project in the Artificial Intelligence research group at the University of Southern California's Information Sciences Institute. The goal of the project is to develop and field advanced tools for knowledge representation and reasoning in Artificial Intelligence.
- Logics Workbench.
Logic Software from CSLI
- By Jon Barwise and John Etchemendy.
- Takes as input the specification of a finitely-valued first-order logic and produces a sequent calculus, a natural deduction system, and clause formation rules for this logic.
- A generic sequent prover for propositional finitely-valued logics.
- A PROver with a Theory Extension INterface. Theorem prover for first-order clause logic, written in ECRC's Prolog-dialect ECLiPSe. Free download, documentation.
- Comprehensive Gnu-Emacs and XEmacs interface for several theorem provers (currently, Coq, Isabelle, Lego, and Phox).
- A suite of tools supporting specification and proof in Higher Order Logic (HOL) and in Z notation.
SAT Hard Instance Generator and Solution Algorithms
- Utilities and algorithms by V. Z. Nuri.
SwitchMin Digital Circuit Minimizer
- Tool for minimizing boolean logic functions.
The Coq Project
- Our work deals with effectively machine-checked formal mathematics. In practice, this includes the study of mathematical formalisms well-suited for implementations, the implementations themselves and the use of these for various applications. We are particulary interested in software correctness proofs.
The ILF System
- A Tool for the Integration of Logical Functions. ILF is a shell that facilitates the work with a variety of theorem provers. Currently, it has interfaces with the automated provers Discount, Protein, Setheo and Spass.
The leanTAP Home Page
- Lean, Tableau-based Deduction (theorem prover for first order logic).
- A list of (well-known) theorem provers on logic-server at the university of Muenchen. Good point to start.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor