Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
50th Anniversary of Gentzen's Thesis
- Introduction to Gentzen's Hauptsatz and the consistency proof of arithmetic using induction up to the least epsilon number.
Fast-growing Functions and Unprovable Theorems
- Online seminar on Goodstein's Theorem, transfinite ordinals, formal number theory, Wainer Hierarchy of fast-growing functions, and the Kirby-Paris Theorem.
Proof Theory as an Alternative to Model Theory
- Short article by Dale Miller, arguing that logic programming languages should base their semantics on proof theory, not model theory.
Proof Theory on the Eve of Year 2000
- A survey consisting of 10 questions asked by Solomon Feferman and 29 responses.
- Series of reflections by Gianluigi Bellin on Prawitz's idea that two proofs are identical exactly when they share the same normal form.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor