Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
Ancient and Modern Logic
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
12th Century Logic
- A medieval logic resource, maintained by Iwakuma Yukio. Includes many online texts and resources, as well as exhaustive census of medieval logic manuscripts.
19th Century Logic between Philosophy and Mathematics
- Article by Volker Peckhaus.
- Introductory article by Garth Kemerling.
Aristotle's Reform of Paideia
- Article by Evelyn Barker, arguing that the principal aim of Aristotle's Organon was to reform the contemporary paedagogical role of dialectic.
- (Catholic Encyclopedia)
Mediaeval Logic and Philosophy
- Resource maintained by Paul Vincent Spade at Indiana University.
Medieval Theories of Analogy
- Entry in the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, by E. Jennifer Ashworth.
Medieval Theories of Modality
- Article at the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy.
- By St. Augustine. Latin original together with translation by J. Marchand.
- Chapter Two of Joseph Perrier's "The Revival of Scholastic Philosophy in the Nineteenth Century" (1909).
- Online text by Joseph Rickaby (1908).
Square of Opposition
- Article in the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, by Terence Parsons.
- Set of the texts of Aristotle's logic, organised by Roger Bishop Jones.
The Summulae of John Buridan
- A critical introduction by Gyula Klima.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor