Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Century of Controversy over the Foundations of Mathematics
- Edited transcript of a lecture by Gregory Chaitin, author of `The Unknowable'.
- A closed, moderated, e-mail list for discussing Foundations of Mathematics moderated by Stephen G. Simpson. Searchable archive.
- An attempt to reconstruct mathematical vernacular into a formal language which can be read by humans and also verified by software.
Practical Foundations of Mathematics
- Online text of the book by Paul Taylor, together with supporting materials. The text aims to provide a conceptual and formal foundation for mathematics and computer science.
- Build a single, distributed, computerized repository that rigorously represents all important, established mathematical knowledge
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor