Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2001 Greater Boston Logic Meeting
- Boston, MA, USA; 11--13 May 2001.
- 6th Barcelona Logic Meeting, 5-8 July 2000 - Barcelona, Spain - Areas emphasized are algebraic logic, model theory and set theory.
9th Annual Logic Summer School
- Automated Reasoning Group, Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering, Australian National University, Canberra; 4--15 December 2000.
- Joint meeting of the Fifth International Conference on Algebraic and Logic Programming; Eighth International Symposium on Programming Languages, Implementations, Logics, and Programs; Third International Static Analysis Symposium. Aachen, Germany; 24--27 September 1996.
- Seventh Workshop on Automated Reasoning: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice. King's College London, UK; 20--21 July 2000.
Algebra and Discrete Mathematics
- A Euresco conference on the interplay between model theory, infinite combinatorics and various subfields of algebra. Hattingen, Germany; 18 -- 23 August 2001.
Amsterdam Colloquium 1999
- The Twelfth Amsterdam Colloquium, bringing together logicians, philosophers, linguists and computer scientists who share an interest in the formal semantic study of natural and formal languages. University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands; 18--21 December 1999.
Application of Multiple-Valued Logic to Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining
- A MathFIT Workshop. School of Computer Science, Queen's University Belfast; 27 -- 28 April 2001.
- Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory. Boise State University; 23--25 March 2001.
- 5th Workshop on Formal Semantics and Pragmatics of Dialogue. ZiF, Bielefeld, Germany; 14--16 June 2001.
- The 16th International Conference on Automated Deduction. Trento, Italy; 7--10 July 1999.
- The 17th International Conference on Automated Deduction. Pittsburgh, PA, USA; 17--20 June 2000.
- Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium. Australian National University, Canberra; 1 -- 2 February 2000.
- Conference on Computational Logic. Incorporating DOOD2000 and LOPSTR2000, collocated with ILP2000. Imperial College, London, UK; 24--28 July 2000.
- Computational Models of Scientific Reasoning and Applications: Special session on Paraconsistent Logics. Held in association with IC-AI 2001. Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; 25--28 June 2001.
- Computer Science Logic. Fischbachau/Munich, Germany; 21--26 August 2000.
- Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic. Paris, France; 10--13 September 2001.
Colloqium Logicum 2000
- TU Dresden, Germany; 22--24 September 2000.
- 16th Annual Conference on Computational Complexity. CTI, DePaul University, Chicago IL, USA; 18--21 June 2001.
Conference and Workshop in Honor of Professor Saharon Shelah
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel; 21--25 May 2001.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor