Submit a site
Polyhedra and Polytopes
Sculpture and Art
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- 2-dimensional mathematical curves.
A Gallery of Interactive On-Line Geometry
- At the Geometry Center.
Allexperts Geometry Q&A
- Volunteer tutors help you work through your geometry problems for free.
ArXiv Front: MG Metric Geometry
- Metric geometry section of the mathematics e-print arXiv.
Bette Veteto's Homepage
- History of Mathematics, very strong on geometry.
Colin and Greg's Golden Ratio Page
- This is an informative site on an interesting aspect of Geometry: The Golden Ratio.
Cuboid and Cube Surface Distances
- A java applet with substantial analysis related to distances on a rectangular box.
- Describes solutions of Apollonius' Problem in two and three dimensions.
- Plato tells how Socrates helped Meno's slave boy "remember" the geometry of a diamond. Twenty-four centuries later, this geometry has a new theorem.
Erich's Combinatorial Geometry Page
Erich's Packing Center
Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section
- This is the Home page for the Fibonacci numbers, the Golden section and the Golden string. Department of Computing School of Electronic Engineering, IT and Mathematics, University of Surrey, UK.
- A historical introduction to a new Euclidean construction by David Goldenheim and Daniel Litchfield. Dynamic Geometer's Sketchpad files are included.
- Family of geometric computing servers execute a variety of geometric algorithms on behalf of remote clients, which can be either users interacting through a Web browser interface or application programs connecting directly through sockets.
Geometric Group Theory
- Information and resources about geometric group theory and low-dimensional topology. People, groups, meetings, links.
Geometry Formulas and Facts
- Excerpts from the 30th Edition of the CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulas (1995), namely, the geometry section minus differential geometry.
Geometry Homework Help
- GeometryHomework.com offers homework help and online tutorials for grades 7-12 with detailed lessons, quizzes, interactive tests and solved problems.
Geometry Page from Interactive Mathematics Miscellany
- More than 120 articles on topics in elementary and not so elementary geometry, many with interactive Java illustrations and multiple proofs.
Geometry in Action
- This page collects various areas in which ideas from discrete and computational geometry meet some real world applications.
Important Concepts from Projective Geometry
- Webtext by Paul Beardsley.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor