Submit a site
Logic and Foundations
Books and Worksheets
Personal and Class Pages
Games and Puzzles
Sites for Kids
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
White Group Mathematics
- Caters to A level H2 maths learning-sections include detailed advice/recommendations, question locker vault with fully worked problems. Higher level, early college material also available.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2 plus 2: The Home of Mathematically Correct
- Devoted to the concerns raised by parents and scientists about the invasion of our schools by the New-New Math and the need to restore basic skills to math education.
21st Century Problem Solving
- Sound problem solving concepts and examples that apply to grade school through graduate school and beyond.
- Irish school mathematics review, with answers.
Activities For Pi Mathematics
- PI is the focus of this project. It includes a variety of activities to help learn about PI .
Allexperts Math Q&A
- Get answers to all your one-on-one questions about algebra, geometry, calculus, and advanced math questions for free. Also, browse answers from previously asked questions.
Alvirne High School Problem of the Week
- Aid to the AP calculus exam.
An Invitation To Mathematics
- A free tutorial that explains difficult algebra, trigonometry and calculus concepts to beginning middle/high school students in a simplified way that they can understand and use.
Answering Math Helper
- Mathematics helper and tests
Attaining Excellence Through TIMSS
- Resources for learning about and discussing the Third International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS).
- Offers assistance in algebra, geometry, trigonomety and calculus. Contains real-world examples, detailed example problems, and interactive features. Internet Explorer 5.0+ on a Windows PC is required.
Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching
- The Centre, established in 1986, is a focus for research and curriculum development in mathematics teaching and learning with the unifying aim of enhancing mathematical progress in schools and colleges.
Centre for the Popularisation of Mathematics
- Aims to present mathematics to as wide as possible an audience and to give an impression of the objects of study, methodology, successes and applications, enjoyment, and the wider context of mathematics.
Ch. 111. TEKS for Mathematics
- Texas math guidelines
- Chisenbop is a method of doing basic arithmetic using the fingers. It is attributed to the Korean tradition, but it is probably extrememly old, as the soroban and abacus use very similar methods. Probably these other devices were derived from finger counting.
Complex Numbers Review
- A review based on Virginia State Standards of Learning objectives covering operations with the imaginary unit i and applying complex equations to real-world scenarios. Developed by high school students.
- An amusement park of mathematics. Puzzles and number problems, fractals, geometry, calculus, algebra, online games, online calculators, lots of links and more!
Coping With Math Anxiety
- An in-depth article on math anxiety, its educational roots and social causes, and a battery of techniques for the student to help him/her learn mathematics more effectively.
Curious and Useful Math
- Tricks and rules for quickly calculating certain types of math problems; also some entertaining trivia and other math facts that are nice to slip into casual conversation.
Dario Alpern's Complex Number Calculator
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor