Submit a site
Combinatorial Game Theory
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
(USA) Texas A and M University
- Combinatorics/Number Theory Directory.
Algebraic Combinatorics Via Finite Group Actions
- HTML book by A. Betten, H. Fripertinger, and A. Kerber.
Amazing Mathematical Object Factory
- Background information and generators for several basic combinatorial objects, with an educational slant.
Applied mathematics, University of Zagreb
- Research in finite combinatorial structures.
ArXiv Front: CO Combinatorics
- Combinatorics section of the mathematics e-print arXiv.
British Combinatorial Committee
- The British Combinatorial Committee is a body which works for the support of combinatorial and discrete mathematics in the United Kingdom.
- Committee for the Advancement of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics.
CATS: Combinatorial Algorithms Test Sets
- To facilitate experimental research by standardizing common benchmarks, providing a mechanism for their evolution, and making them easily accessible and usable; and identifying significant open questions in the design of good test sets and the assessment of performance of existing algorithms. To facilitate algorithm selection for applications by characterizing subproblems and the behavior of competitive algorithms on these subproblems. To encourage the development of high-quality implementations of advanced algorithms and data structures.
- Enumeration of the Binary Trees
Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Computing
- The University of Queensland
Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
- Research areas include artificial intelligence, combinatorial optimization, computability and complexity, and constructive algorithmics.
Centre for Discrete and Applicable Mathematics
- London School of Economics
- Combinatorial and Computational Mathematics Centre, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea.
Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia
- To facilitate, encourage, foster and cherish combinatorics throughout Australia, New Zealand and neighbouring countries.
- Combinatorics problems selected from math olympiads.
Combinatorics Research Group, The Open University
- Graph theory, design theory, history of combinatorics, combinatorial computing.
- The combinatorics group at Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University, Sweden.
Combinatorists of New England
- Information about meetings of the society.
- Discrete Optimization: Theory and Applications - an EU TMR network
- Links to web-based resources for design theory and related parts of discrete mathematics and statistics (coding theory, finite geometry, combinatorics, graph theory), including an annotated list of lecture notes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor