Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D Fractals using bicomplex dynamics
- Fractals you've never seen before: The Tetrabrot is the bicomplex generalization of the Mandelbrot set as realized by Dominic 'Ramdam' Rochon. Articles, pictures, news and other cool stuff to download.
A sketchbook on L systems
- Modeling and visualization of plants using parametric L systems
Center for Complex Systems Research
- A research group which studies phenomena of systems with a large flow, such as turbulence, lightenings, and information flow on the internet. Uses nonlinear dynamics, neural nets, cellular automata, genetic algorithms, and artificial life models to describe these complex systems.
Chaos Theory and Fractals
- History of chaos as well as extensive information on Chaos Theory and fractals. Contains several pictures of fractals and links to other Chaos Theory and fractals pages.
Dynamical Systems Data Base
- Data base of around 50,000 planar dynamical systems.
Dynamical Systems and Technology Project
- An educational site on chaos and fractals
- A comprehensive fractals web site that features tutorials for all ages, fractal-generated music, realistic landscapes. Our Fantastic Fractals 98 software that can generate millions of fractals is available for download only at this site. Interact with others through the fractal workshop, message boards, and discussion forum.
- The purpose of this site is to help the beginner to create fractal images. An overview of programs is provided along with a program-related fractal Gallery.
Fractal Clouds Info
- Fractal Clouds (i.e., made of water)
- An easy to comprehend mathematical approach to understanding the significance of the applied study of fractals
- A fractal tutorial for beginners. Covers Mandelbrot and Julia sets, as well as 4D fractals. Also features an interactive fractal generator.
Fractal Geometry: Mathematical Techniques, Algorithms and Applications
- The IMA conference on Fractal Geometry will be held from 20-22 September 2000. The conference will be a forum for discussing the mathematical basis of fractal geometry, the computer implementation of fractal algorithms and their applications to modelling and analysing complex processes and patterns.
- a beautiful page of fractal imagery with a simple explanation of what it means to be fractal and sequences of images each of which record a journey down into an area of the Mandelbrot set - plus a key to indicate how each image was derived from the previous one.
- A fun and addictive online Mandelbrot viewer.
Fractal Pages at Thinks.com
- Enter the wonderful world of fractals - where mathematics meets art and music.
- A site with two free Screensavers. Each is a fractal produced by a random number generator and a set of transformations.(Based on Barnsley's Chaos Game)
Fractal Seeks Wavelet
- A research project for De Montfort exploring links between Fractals and Wavelets for 1D-Signals.
- Turn words into fractals.
- Java animations of different fractals, including the Mandelbrot and Julia sets.
- An excellent site with in-depth descriptions of many different types of fractals. It also describes the formulas behind the creation of the fractals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor